EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 41, Series of 2021 | Date of Effectivity: September 1-30, 2021
An Executive Order Extending the Imposition of Temporary Travel Restrictions in the Province of Oriental Mindoro until 30 September 2021 or until further notice and for other purposes
SECTION 1. Extension of imposition of temporary restriction in the movement of people entering and leaving the province. Starting 1 September until 30 September 2021, only the following persons are allowed to enter the province.
- Persons with negative RT-PCR result issued within twenty-four (24) hours before travel
- Fully vaccinated individuals two (2) weeks or more after the acquisition of second dose of a double-dose vaccine and first dose of a single-dose vaccine, presenting their vaccination cards
- Drivers and porters of delivery vehicles transporting goods and supplies to the province
- Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APORs) from National Government Agencies and other relative agencies with identification card (ID), travel order and travel itinerary
- Members of judiciary whose place of assignment is within the province
- Local Chief Executives returning from their official travel with proper travel authority
- APORs from local government units on official travel relative to COVID-19 response of the government
- Ambulance drivers and medical staffs
- Medical practitioners practicing their profession in the province of Oriental Mindoro
THE APPROVED SAFE, SWIFT, AND SMART PASSAGE (S-PASS) APPLICATION SHALL REMAIN AS THE MANDATORY REQUIREMENT TO ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE PROVINCE.
SECTION 4. Mass Gathering.
Only the mass gatherings listed below are allowed. It is encouraged to limit the number of participants to fifty percent (50%) of the carrying capacity of the venue to allow at least two (2) meter distance in between participants
- Meetings relative to COVID-19 response
- Official meetings or sessions called for by the Provincial Governor, City/Municipal Mayors of Local Sanggunian
- Relief operations and social services
- Religious worships/gatherings
- Gatherings relative to governance such as seminars and workshops
- Receptions after the baptismal, wedding or other ceremony, and other celebrations such as birthdays, reunions, and anniversaries should be limited to ten (10) persons only
- The burial of a deceased family member is allowed up to three (3) days and two (2) nights provided that the cause of death is not COVID-19 related. During this period, the family is encouraged to maintain the minimum health standards and ensure minimum contacts among guests.
- Drinking sessions of alcoholic beverages in public places is strictly prohibited. Drinking sessions among persons not member of same household is discouraged.